As a Software Engineer at JLM Energy, you will design, development and maintain our energy monitoring mobile app, sales tools and system analysis tools. We are building a new Mobile App from the ground up and we want you to help. The Measurz Mobile App works with our Energy Storage Systems to do the following:
- Real-time Energy Monitoring
- Solar System Production and Alerts
- Battery Charge and Discharge schedules
- Tips and Tricks to reduce Utility Bill
- Real-Time Utility Bill calculations
- Phazr System installation and maintenance
- Proficient with with Java and Objective C.
- Proficient with GIT.
- Experience with postgreSQL.
- Experience with Play Store and App Store
- Strong understanding of best practices in design, optimization, interaction and usability.
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Able to work effectively independently on assigned tasks, and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision making.
- Willingness to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Domain knowledge of the Energy Sector
- Experience with Battery Monitoring Systems
- Experience with 4G / WiFI
This is a full-time position. We offer very flexible work hours however periodic travel may be required. Full medical benefits provided after 60 days. Paid holidays and vacation.Must be able to pass background screen. Please review our website at www.jlmei.com. If JLM interests you, please submit Resume & Cover letter in PDF format explaining why you feel you would be a good fit to join our team.
Compensation: Salary DOE
Employment type: Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Full-time