JLM Energy is an industry leading company with a diverse product portfolio that helps a wide customer base save money on energy costs. Our products include energy storage systems, portable and deployable micro-grid systems, energy monitoring software, load controllers and more.
The JLM team takes product from inception to design and development, manufacture, installation, and service directly from our Headquarters in Rocklin, CA.
We were founded and are managed by successful entrepreneurs who have significant experience in building successful technology companies. This is an opportunity to learn and grow with a team of highly-motivated professionals.
JLM Energy, Inc. is immediately looking for the right person to fill an entry level Manufacturing Technician position.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Must be versatile, hard working and willing to learn
- Must have a positive, can do attitude
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to work alone as well as with others
- Basic Mechanical abilities
- Basic experience with a variety of hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Ability to stand and or sit for long periods of time
- Familiarity with wiring and or electronics background a plus
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Assembly of cutting edge technology
- Aiding fellow employees and engineers
- Organization of parts and products
- Cleaning, sweeping and maintaining an organized environment
This is a full-time position, however times and days may vary depending on our manufacturing schedule. Periodic weekend and travel may be required. Must be able to pass background screen.
Full medical benefits provided after 60 days. Paid holidays and vacation. 401K plans available.
Please review our website at www.jlmei.com. If JLM interests you, please submit resume and cover letter, explaining why you feel you would be a good fit to join our team.