Top 5 Ways to Save on Your Electricity Bill in 2018
5/30/18 | Sean Rivers
1. Invest in a smart thermostat. The heating / cooling system in your home accounts for almost 50% of your overall energy use. Taking control of your HVAC system will greatly reduce your bill each month.
2. Caulk around windows to prevent air leaks and to increase energy efficiency.
3. Use low wattage LED lights. A typical LED light bulb will only use around 6-10 watts compared to 60-100 watt incandescent bulbs.
4. Regularly replace HVAC filters to prevent the system from working too hard on heating and cooling your home.
5. Install a solar system with Phazr microstorage from JLM Energy with advanced software to store energy when it is cheap in the daytime and use that solar energy in the evenings to avoid peak time-of-use charges. Click here to learn more.
3735 Placer Corporate Drive
Rocklin, CA | 95765