Regional Account Manager | San Diego, California
JLM Energy Inc., the only manufacturer of PV coupled MicroStorage technology in the United States, has an opportunity for a Regional Account Manager in the San Diego, California! These opportunities are rare and as such we’re using the occasion to seek an experienced, successful Account Manager who can grow with us.
This job will be part of the CA Sales / Field Operations Group, which is responsible for creating and building customer relationships to increase JLM’s leadership in the market. The role would be to reach out to solar sales and installation companies and show them the need for our storage solution. Once dealers are on boarded they will need to be trained on:
• Net Metering 2.0
• How storage works with solar
• The economics of a combined solar plus storage system
• Our storage quoting and sizing software tool
• Training dealers sales reps to pitch solar + storage properly at the kitchen table
What we want:
• Experience in dealing with solar contractors from an account management position
• Understanding of CA electric utility rates
• Experience selling through a dealer network; understanding differentiation in channels
• in residential PV technology
Must be able to effectively handle all aspects of the sales function including lead generation, lead follow-up, customer presentations, competitive selling, coordinating demonstrations, negotiating and closing.
Provide accurate sales forecasts and manage Opportunities in a timely and consistent manner utilizing the customer relationship management database.
Identify and properly qualify business Opportunities.
This role is supporting customers in San Diego, California. Candidate can be based anywhere in Southern California as long as they are willing to travel as needed.
This position is compensated by a base plus bonus plan.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
JLM Energy is an equal opportunity employer.